- We collect your email(user provided information) when you signup for the service. Once you are signed in to the mobile app, we collect your location and address after every 30 minutes, in-case of normal users and upon your requests, in-case of business users(hereinafter "Merchants"/"Vendors").
- In case of normal users, your location will also be collected whenever you launch the app on your devices.
- Pollen Chat may collect your IP address whenever you access Pollen Chat.
- If you don't want to share the requested information with us, you are under no obligation to provide us your information. However, you may not be able to use the application effectively upon withholding the requested information.
Disclosure of personal information
- Pollen Chat does not disclose your personal data to any third party.
- Pollen Chat does not disclose your personal data to any of the merchants registered on Pollen Chat.
- Pollen Chat uses aggregation of data to derive various metrics like total number of users in any specific area, total number of subscribers of any deal/event. No individual user is identified during aggregation and in aggregated results.
- Aggregated results can be shared with other users on Pollen Chat.
- Pollen Chat reserves the right to disclose any/all of your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that it's necessary to do so protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Pollen Chat and its users.
Your acceptance of this policy
- By using Pollen Chat you agree to the collection and use of your information by Pollen Chat.
- Users of Pollen Chat are advised to use the application and site at their own risk as despite of our efforts, we cannot guarantee that the data transmission between Pollen Chat servers and users' devices will always be 100% secure.
- Using unsecured/unprotected networks to access Pollen Chat is not recommended.
Changes to this policy
Last modified: 18 Nov, 2015